Visit 6 of eastern Alabama’s top family-friendly destinations with a 3-day all-in-one pass. Attractions include the Anniston Museum of Natural History, Berman Museum of World History, Cheaha State Park, International Motorsports Hall of Fame, Majestic Caverns, and Mustang Museum of America. Come face to face with prehistoric predators at the Anniston Museum of Natural History in Lagarde Park, and explore a replica Alabama cave. Discover the Majestic Caverns, a World Heritage Site, on a 1-hour tour complete with an underground laser light show and park entertainment.
Explore the 6,000-piece collection of historical artifacts, weaponry, and art at the Berman Museum. Discover the beauty of the highest point in Alabama on an island in the sky at Cheaha State Park. Come up close to some of the most historic vehicles at the International Motorsports Hall of Fame. Tour the only Mustang museum in the United States, with over 100 Mustangs on display, and see all generations from 1964 to 2015. Your passport will act as your admission ticket to all of the venues included.
- Delight your family with visits to 6 top attractions in East Central Alabama
- Spend less and do more with an all-in-one pass to destinations for all interests
- Face prehistoric predators and a cave at the Anniston Museum of Natural History
- Take in the views from the highest point in Alabama at Cheaha Resort State Park
- Browse through over 100 Mustangs from all generations at the Mustang Museum
Discover more exciting & fun things to do in Alabama