Visit the Angkor Wat and explore the Angkor Archaeological is everyone dreamed! We are offer the exclusive Angkor Archaeological Park Day Tour to your wishes.
Here is the itinerary:
– At 8:30 AM the guide and driver will be picked you up from the hotel to explore the Angkor Archaeological Park. The first stop will be taken place at the magical and spectacular Angkor Wat temple. Your guide will make sure to provide you with all the answers and insights you might have along the way.
– Ta Prohm (Tomb Raider) is one of the iconic Angkor Archaeological temples and one of the tourists travel list. You will definitely like it and keep it as your favourite temple after the tour.
– Ta Nie (Angkor Hidden Gem) is less known tourists and the off the beaten path! Don’t miss out to see and capture the most beautiful this hidden gem.
– Angkor Thom was the officially former and the last political capital city of the Angkor Kings. Take a quick stop at the city gate and capture the stunning face-tower of the god’s faces.
– In the compound of the Angkor Thom city, there are so many ruins that you’ll see like Terrace of the Elephant, Palilay, Pikmean Arkas, Baphoun, and Bayon.
Noted: The tour itinerary can be customise if you are already seen the locations. We’d happy to help and follow you!
The tour will be finished in the late afternoon, we will be back to town and drop you off at the hotel.
Explore the Angkor Archaeological Park with personalised guide
Experience once with the local Tuk Tuk (Romork) ride in your trip
Your day trip is 100% private
Get insights straight from the local guide and perspective
No big groups: Only you and your guide
Discover more exciting & fun things to do in Siem Reap Province