Try your hand at fishing in Tampa Bay and work to catch your dinner with an experienced captain on this daytime fishing trip. Fish for a variety of local fish like reds, snook, snapper, sheepshead, and more. Enjoy this experience by the hand of expert guides with the knowledge and resources to help you find the fish. Embark on a fishing tour that is exciting whether you’re a seasoned veteran or you’re just getting your feet wet. Join for a nearshore or flats, backcountry fishing charter for Tarpon, snook, redfish, trout, snapper, sheepshead, cobia, drum, pompano, Spanish mackerel, bonito, or sharks depending on the season. Learn with a captain who specializes in a light tackle for that adrenaline rush that can’t be beaten and enjoy a fishing trip that is perfect for all ages and experience levels.
- Explore the Gulf waters of Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg Beach
- Fish for dinner in Tampa Bay and try catching a variety of fish
- Learn from expert guides and travel with an experienced Captain
- Choose from a variety of tour lengths to suit your group’s needs
- Catch tarpon, trout, redfish, snapper, & more depending on season
Discover more exciting & fun things to do in Tampa.