We will start by meeting at Calle Fortaleza, the most famous street in Old San Juan, where we will show you some hidden gems nearby. We will give you an introduction and start our tour.
Then we will head for the first stop of the experience, an amazing rum distillery famous for its “Ron Añejo”, our favourite in the whole city. Several varieties will be included while we talk about San Juan and its culture.
After that we will head to a cigar workshop, where we will first get to see the process and then to taste different qualities. We will learn how to spot good quality in case you want to buy one.
Then, not far from there, we will have a little show with some drinks at an espadrille workshop, the most traditional shoe from Spanish times. You will learn this tradition, try some pairs and even choose one classic espadrille for yourself (included in the price). We will turn the shop into a little party with music and drinks, all included!
We will have around 3 hours of tour, during which we will taste traditional drinks, try quality cigars and get a pair of espadrilles, all within the price.
Bring your best smile and your interesting stories to share. It will be super local, and very authentic!
- Visit and learn about Calle Fortaleza, the most emblematic place in San Juan
- Enjoy a selection of local “Ron Añejo” in a famous distillery
- Learn about the making process and taste different qualities of cigars
- Get an in-depth insight into the history and tradition of espadrilles in Spain
- Choose a complete pair of espadrilles shoes that you can take back home
Discover more exciting & fun things to do in San Juan.