See the sights of Old San Juan and immerse yourself in the city’s vibrant culinary scene on this private helicopter tour with a stop at one of the area’s best restaurants. Fly over iconic landmarks then land at the restaurant of your choice with reserved seating and up to 2 hours waiting time.
Meet the pilot at a centrally-located location in San Juan then take to the skies on a 10-minute flight over the Old San Juan neighborhood.
After your flight, stop for dinner at the restaurant of your choice from the below restaurants. The pilot will wait for up to 2 hours while you eat, before flying back to the meeting point (food and drinks not included in tour cost).
Asador San Miguel
A 5-star steakhouse restaurant located at the top of the hill where you can enjoy panoramic views of the city of Naranjito and the surrounding nature.
A traditional Puerto Rican restaurant renowned for its churrasco. Enjoy a spot of karaoke while you dine at this family-friendly restaurant.
The Sand and The Sea
Another traditional Puerto Rican restaurant serving modern takes on classic dishes. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Salinas mountains and feel the breeze on your face.
- Feast your eyes on aerial views of San Juan on a helicopter flight over the city
- Take in the sights of Old San Juan from a unique perspective from the skies
- Get your taste buds tingling with lunch at one of the city’s best restaurants
- Choose from a variety of restaurants with menus to suit all tastes and ages
- Land at the door of your chosen restaurant and enjoy up to 2 hours waiting time
Discover more exciting & fun things to do in San Juan.