San Antonio: Saturday Night Rodeo General Admission Ticket
Upon arrival, you will be directed onto the rodeo grounds for a true Texas experience, where you can enjoy delicious Texas BBQ while sipping a cold drink, all the while taking in some good ol’ country music. Roam around the Western-themed grounds where you’ll find vendors selling cowboy hats, leather goods, jewelry, and more. If an adrenaline rush is what you’re after, the mechanical bull lets you put your bull-riding skills to the test. Try your best to hang on for 8 seconds. A life-size, stuffed bucking bull makes for perfect photo opportunities during your visit.
After all the food and fun, make your way into the covered arena for a professional rodeo, including an opening ceremony, horse-drawn chuck wagon and longhorn cattle entrance, award-winning drill team, a presentation of the flags, bull riding, team-roping and barrel-racing speed events, mutton busting and calf scrambling for the kids, and much more. Following the rodeo, guests can boot-scoot in the covered pavilion to a live country and western band who will play for hours.
- Witness professional cowboys and cowgirls compete in rodeo events in a covered arena
- Kick up your boots and enjoy the family-friendly dance following the rodeo
- Explore the Western-style grounds and grab a bite to eat or something to drink
- See if you have what it takes to be a professional bull rider by jumping on the mechanical bull
- Bring the kids along for mutton bustin’ or to join in on the calf scramble
Discover more exciting & fun things to do in San Antonio.