San Antonio: Ghosts and Dark History Guided Walking Tour
Discover the dark truth behind top sights in downtown San Antonio on this guided walking tour. Listen to stories about real-life wars, deaths, and murders and hear about the ghosts these events left behind. Meet your guide and head to the Alamo to learn the gruesome details behind one of the most famous battles in history. Next, head to the Menger Hotel which is one of the oldest operating hotels in the South and has boasted guests like Ulysses S. Grant, Oscar Wilde, and Teddy Roosevelt. Find out about the events that took place at the the Emily Morgan hotel which was the city’s first sky-scraper and its first hospital. Make your way down Houston Street and listen as your guide fills you in on some of San Antonio‘s worst killers and natural disasters. Stop at the Majestic Theatre in the center of San Antonio‘s Theatre District, which is home to some theatrical stories of the paranormal. Finish your spine-chilling tour at the Sheraton Gunter Hotel which is the venue where one of the most brutal crimes in San Antonio‘s history took place.
- Marvel at the iconic locations downtown and hear the dark tales behind them
- Find out about the most devastating natural disasters in San Antonio‘s past
- See the hotel where figures like Ulysses S. Grant and Oscar Wilde stayed
- Listen as you guide tells the story behind the city’s most notorious murders
- Hear spine-chilling tales at a graveyard, a hospital, and the Majestic Theatre
Discover more exciting & fun things to do in San Antonio.