Enjoy an adult-only tasting tour that takes you to three independently owned restaurant bars in Old San Juan. You’ll enjoy the island’s hors d’oeuvres, two cocktails and to cap it all off, a trio of aged rums paired with Puerto Rico’s most famous locally sourced chocolate: Chocolate Cortes’ Forteza. Skip all the lines at do-not-miss restaurants and foodie scenes around the city. Enjoy Old San Juan through various stops, with light appetizers, cocktails, and a unique, unforgettable rum and chocolate pairing during this easy 3-hour stroll in a small group. In-between destinations, you’ll learn about the architectural features behind the Spanish buildings, plazas, squares, balconies, and mysterious blue cobblestones in the heart of Puerto Rico’s capital city. At the different stops, you’ll get first-hand knowledge on how to taste aged Puerto Rican rum and have a crash course on high-end chocolate from one of the most famous chocolate producers on the island.
Finally, you’ll leave with all the confidence and knowledge of a resident in sunny Puerto Rico.
- See the sun set on Old San Juan and experience the tastes in the historic city
- Enjoy 2 rum cocktails and 3 rum pairings in the city’s most must-visit spots
- Savor Puerto Rico’s most famous chocolate: Forteza by Chocolate Cortes
- Get first-hand knowledge on how to taste aged Puerto Rican rum
- Learn about the unique architecture and history of the fortified colonial city
Discover more exciting & fun things to do in San Juan.