Explore the past and present of Nashville‘s music scene on this self-guided walking tour. Download the GPS-navigated audio guide app with music and narration. Cross Printers Alley and Broadway as you see Legends Corner, The Johnny Cash Museum, Ryman Auditorium, Skull’s Rainbow Room, and more. The experience is powered by your smartphone and created to be hands-free. Discover the best spots and historic sites from old Skull’s rainbow room in Printer’s Alley, the line dancing over at the Wild Horse to Johnny Cash’s history at the Ryman. Uncover the rich history of Nashville at your own pace and learn how a lot of country music’s biggest stars including Rascal Flatts and Tim McGraw got their start. Get step-by-step navigation to local sites, back alleys, and country music locations.
- Relive history as you trace the steps of country artists and their beginnings
- Go at your own pace as the tour technology guides you through Nashville
- Listen to music themed to fit the scene, making each story come to life
- Visit the local spots where Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash used to get down
- Learn why Taylor Swift’s mural was removed from the walls of Legends Corner
- See the Honky Tonk stages once graced by Johnny Cash and Kris Kristofferson
Discover more exciting & fun things to do in Nashville.