Join this lost legends of Texas cocktail walking tour and embark on a journey through the wildest aspects of Texas history. Enjoy bar hopping, sipping on cocktails, and learning from your guide all about Texas’s local legends and darkest secrets.
Meet your guide at Trifecta bar to begin your crawl. Start your tour by purchasing from their huge list of bourbons and martinis.
Next, walk to Dumont’s Down Low in Austin‘s Warehouse District. Explore this historical bar and feel like you have been transported back to the early-1900s. Feeling thirsty? No worries, order another beverage of your choice, we recommend the Suffering Bastard.
Continue walking to your next stop, Shiner’s Saloon; where you will be able say howdy to the bartender and order something tasty.
Head to your last stop, the Halcyon. This casual bar serves some of Austin‘s most innovative cocktails.
Experience a night in Austin that you won’t forget. Full of history, fun, and top-notch cocktails. This tour is right up your street if you like strong drinks and strong history.
- Indulge your mind on a tour that transports you back in time
- Dive deep into the weird history of Texas with your live guide
- Learn about the misfortunes of Texas’ early settlers, and hidden secrets
- Visit different cocktail bars that will blow your mind
- Taste signature cocktails that will tickle your taste buds
Discover more exciting & fun things to do in Austin.