Drink your way through one of the oldest, most cultured and historic neighborhoods in the United States on this innovative, interactive tour complete with stories of New Orleans history, dark history, legends of ghosts, voodoo, vampires, comedy, and, of course, drinks.
Follow the guide through the magical streets of the Vieux Carre and visit historic and cultural landmarks. Guests will visit the exact location where the Louisiana Purchase was signed in 1803. Visit to the famous St Louis Cathedral in Jackson Square and many more places that played a vital role in New Orleans history. Of course, no New Orleans tour would be complete without some stories of voodoo, ghost and vampires. This tour has you covered. A real EMF Meter – Ghost/Paranormal Detector will be used during this tour.
Before this tour ends you will know where to find the most predictable ghost in New Orleans. You will also visit the most haunted house in the city and multiple locations where vampires have been seen and police have documented sightings of them on a regular basis. Have you ever wondered about the practice of voodoo in New Orleans? This tour explains how voodoo came to New Orleans. Learn about the Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau, and visit property given to her as payment for her magic. Visit locations where voodoo ceremonies were held.
The French Quarter is home to over 200 bars. During the course of this tour, you will have the opportunity to check out some of the neighborhood’s friendliest and most historic bars. Needless to say, this tour passes a dozen at every turn. Your guide does not go inside the bars, however you are welcome to stop in and refill your to-go cup. This tour allows you to drink throughout the tour through the French Quarter. The stops to get your cup refilled is offered as a courtesy and is intended to add to the experience for all on the tour. This tour is kid friendly. Please keep in mind some locations allow children inside, however some do not. The tour guide will wait outside the bar with the children while guests refill their drinks.
Boozers, history buffs, and paranormal enthusiasts alike are sure to have a blast on the drunk history of New Orleans walking tour, surely a memorable experience. Rewrite history by putting your own spin on some of New Orleans most talked about historical events and haunted locations.
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- A $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of equipment.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Booking / ticket requests should be sent prior to purchasing tickets to ensure the tour is in fact operating. After availability is checked and tickets are confirmed tickets can then be purchased
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- Cut off for reservations for this tour is one hour before the scheduled departure. Please be aware that at cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled and you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to the hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- This is a 2-hour walking tour. The duration may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy and if numerous stops are made to busy bars this can delay the tour to a large degree
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- This tour is kid friendly. Please keep in ,mind some locations allow children inside, however some do not
Terms & conditions
Departure Time Comments
Purchase Tickets For This New Orleans Event Below.
Visited 104 times, 2 Visits today