Enjoy an intimate 3-hour tour of 18 guests or less. Cruise the Waianae coast and swim with wild dolphins in the deep, watch dolphins closer to shore, snorkel with turtles, and enjoy the colorful reef. The boat is fast! If you enjoy adventure and unique experiences, this is perfect for you. This tour is not recommended for young children. This tour is recommended for guests at any swimming level who want to see the most marine life in the wild in Hawaii.
• Pick up begins from 5:00-5:30 am from select hotels in Waikiki and Ko’Olina. Transportation is included and only available for our 7:30am tour. Waianae is about 60-90 minutes away from Waikiki. You can select self-drive as well.
• Check-in is 7:00 am for the morning tour, or 10:30 am for the afternoon tour. Check in is at Waianae Small Boat Harbor. Here, the crew checks you in and briefs you on what to expect and safety measures before the tour.
• At 7:30 am (morning tour), or 11:00 am (afternoon tour), the boat Dolphin Warrior will depart from Waianae Small Boat Harbor. You will cruise the Waianae coast in search of wild deep-water dolphins.
• After 30-40 minutes of cruising the coast, the crew will assist guests into the water to see the wild dolphins in their natural habitat. The crew will keep you at a safe distance.
• After swimming with wild deep-water dolphins, the crew will take you to watch the famous Hawaiian spinner dolphins closer to shore. The boat will stay at a very safe distance, and the crew will share knowledge as you observe. From December-March, you can watch humpback whales too!
• After watching dolphins, the boat will drive to the perfect snorkel destination to explore. The crew will lead you in the water as you explore the reef. You will have the chance to swim with tropical reef fish and green sea turtles.
• After snorkeling, the boat will return back to Waianae Small Boat Harbor at 10:30 am (morning tour) or 2:00 pm (afternoon tour).
Swim with wild deep-water dolphins, turtles, and tropical fish in Hawaii
Travel the west coast of O’ahu by speedboat with less than 18 people
Discover rare marine life with experienced travel guides
Discover more exciting & fun things to do in Honolulu