San Antonio: City Tour with Tower of America & River Cruise
Experience San Antonio with this group tour as you explore the Alamo and Spanish colonial missions, go to the top of the Tower of the Americas, and cruise the river on an electric barge. Walk among legends as you enjoy a guided tour of the Alamo. Hear about the 1836 Battle of the Alamo. Get up close and personal with some of the Alamo’s largest weapons and fortifications. Next, take in the sights at the vibrant Historic Market Square.
Listen to the stories of people who came to the Spanish missions in the 1700s. Take some free time to see the living quarters, compound walls, and the church. Drive past La Villita Historic Arts Village, King William Historic District, and the San Fernando Cathedral.
Get insightful narration on the drive. Travel on a 35-minute river cruise. Relax, as you sail through La Villita, the Old Mill Crossing, and Selena’s Bridge. Take an elevator ride to the top of the Tower of the Americas for panoramic views of San Antonio.
- Enjoy traveling in small group with no more than 7 participants
- Learn more about colonial times at the San Antonio Missions National Park
- Take in sweeping views of San Antonio from the Tower of the Americas
- Sail along the river past La Villita, the Old Mill Crossing, and Selena’s Bridge
- Get facinating stories and facts from your informative driver
Discover more exciting & fun things to do in San Antonio.