On this walking tour of downtown Nashville see the city’s interesting and historic attractions. (Also see our Nashville: City Van Tour on GYG if you prefer a van tour). Follow your local guide as they talk about Nashville‘s interesting history, music, architecture, politics, and much more. Stop at local favorites like Broadway Honkey-Tonk and Ryman Auditorium. Explore the streets of past scoundrels and see notable murals. Get a great view of Tennessee’s state capitol and marvel at the city’s architecture. This walking tour route includes a view of the War Memorial Building and Capital and stops at the Hermitage Hotel, the Herakut, Rone, and Curiot murals, Woolworths, the Southern Turf Building, Printer’s Alley, the Gibson Tribute Wall mural, 21C Museum Hotel, Ft. Nashborough, the Cohen Building, the Downtown Presbyterian Church, the Niels ‘Shoe’ Meulman Mural, Beau Stanton Mural, and the Ryman Auditorium. The tour ends at the Assembly Hall.
- Explore downtown Nashville with a local guide
- Hear about the city’s interesting history, legends, and stories
- See Tennessee’s state capitol and marvel at impressive architecture
- Stop by the city’s many murals
- Visit Nashville‘s popular attractions and local favorites
Discover more exciting & fun things to do in Nashville.