Memphis: Mojo Music History 90-Minute Bus Tour
Experience how Memphis, The Home of the Blues, comes alive on a city tour aboard the nation’s only music bus. Travel with a professional Beale Street musician as your guide who will play and sing selections from the city’s rich musical heritage as you cruise through the city. Be entertained with comedy, history, and behind-the-scenes stories of your favorite Memphis personalities along the way. Pass by famous landmarks in music history such as Sun Studio, Beale Street, Stax Studio, The Lorraine Motel, Cotton Row, Peabody Hotel, Overton Park, Historic Central Gardens, St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, and the Early homes of Elvis, B. B. King, and Johnny Cash. Receive an exciting introduction to Memphis on this action-packed drive through the city which is great fun for all ages.
- Take a bus tour of Memphis with a professional musician
- Grab a tambourine, shaker, bongo, or sing-along on this interactive trip
- See Sun Studio, Beale Street, Stax Studio and other cultural landmarks
- Learn the origins of some of your favorite Songs
- View the early homes of Elvis, B.B. King, and Johnny Cash
Discover more exciting & fun things to do in Memphis.