Discover some of the tasty tacos of Austin on this guided walking tour. Stroll through the Rainey Street Historic District and see sights like the Congress Avenue Bridge. Enjoy some delicious tacos along the way. Meet your guide outside of the Emma S. Barrientos Mexican American Cultural Center (ESB-MACC), which is dedicated to the preservation, creation, presentation, and promotion of the cultural arts of Mexican Americans and Latino cultures. Begin your walking tour and make 4 stops at the best taco locations in the city. Find out just what the taco has to offer at its full potential. Pickup a delectable chicken empanada along the way. Explore the Rainey Street Historic District and visit the famed the Congress Avenue Bridge. Finally, end on a sweet note with a doughnut for dessert. Choose from classics like powdered sugar, sprinkle, glazed old-fashioned, or a special flavor like Captain Crunch, banana cream pie, or bubblegum.
- Indulge in a tasty chicken empanada and choose 3 delicious and unique tacos
- End your foodie experience with something sweet with your choice of doughnut
- Visit the Rainey Street Historic District and The Congress Avenue Bridge
- Learn more about Austin and its culinary culture with help from your guide
- Snap pictures of your tacos to share with your friends on social media
Discover more exciting & fun things to do in Austin.