Looking for a way to turn Nashville into a giant game board? Join an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Nashville. Guided from any smartphone, groups make their way among well-known and hidden gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning about local history. The adventure begins at the Country Music Hall of Fame and will take you on a journey to some of the most iconic Nashville sights. You will then make your way up to the capitol to explore the historic sights, war memorials and some-lesser known but unique landmarks of this famous city.
The tour requires approximately 2 miles of walking. Using your smartphone as your guide, start when you wish and determine your own pace. Stop midway to listen to some music or grab a quick bite… why not, it’s your schedule.
Points of interest:
• Country Music Hall of Fame
• Walk of Fame Stars
• Schermerhorn Symphony
• Capitol Building
• War Memorials
• Heritage Hotel
• Ernest Tubb Record Shop
- Make your way through Nashville solving clues and completing challenges
- Stop and go as you please, taking as much or as little time as you need
- Use your smartphone to navigate the historic streets of Nashville
- See the sights and experience Nashville in a whole new way
Discover more exciting & fun things to do in Nashville.