This year’s Homecoming celebration will be held entirely in person, a shift from the virtual celebrations of the past two years (although, we have hosted smaller in-person), and we are excited to welcome you all back to BRUNCH, the grand finale. This year we will be at a new venue, THRōW Social, and look forward to making new memories. THRōW is a Tropical Venue with Rooftop Deck, cabanas, fun games, unique cocktails and so much more.
Howard University dubbed the 2022 Howard University Homecoming “The Meccaverse,” a theme that honors the many generations who have contributed to the creation of the special universe we call Howard University. A whole new world characterized by Black excellence, bold leadership and an immense history that connects us to the past while honoring the future. To put it in fewer words, Howard is its own universe.
Please click below to purchase tickets. Please read the ticket descriptions fully before purchasing. Any questions, please contact email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you all. And let’s not forget, Ain’t no party like a HU party because a HU party don’t stop! We would be honored if you would attend.
Please note a few guidelines:
- This an adult-only affair. As much as we love children, we ask that you find child care so that you can enjoy this adult time
- Brunch will be buffet-style and will be served by the THRōW Social Staff
- There is a parking lot immediately across the street from the venue and for a full day it’s $16. If you want to avoid high parking fees we suggest a rideshare of Uber or Lyft
- We will have our in-house DJ’s, DJ Blinks and DJ Paul Howard. Show them lots of love
- COVID is still real so we will be asking guests to take all precautions including taking a test and providing proof prior to the brunch and masking up if you so choose.
Visited 23 times, 2 Visits today