Coachella is a massive zeitgeist-chasing music festival in Indio, California. The biggest musical celebration in the world, the festival has to be on any music fan’s bucket list.
Annually curating a lineup of the biggest and most buzz-worthy artists across all popular genres, Coachella has hosted some of the most historic sets in festival history, with the likes of Beyoncé, Daft Punk, Prince, Radiohead, and Bob Dylan playing the main stage over its two decade-long history.
Taking place over two weekends in the middle of April, the opening of the festival gates acts as the official un-official start to the festival season.
To find out everything you need to know about the sale dates, payment plans and methods, and more check out our Coachella 2020 FAQs page here.
And if you want to read more, we’ve put together some of our favorite Coachella coverage over on our Magazine:
- Coachella 2020 Full Lineup Announced
- Coachella 2020 Dates Announced: Here’s How To Get Passes
- Coachella Outfits and Style: Fashion Highlights From Weekends One and Two
- Coachella 2019 Weekend Two Highlights: Beyond The Headliners
- Festival Flashback: Tupac’s Resurrection, Coachella 2012
- The 10 Greatest Coachella Performances of All Time
Visited 71 times, 1 Visit today